Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Released

Sunday I was released from my calling as the Enrichment Counselor in Relief Society. I was relieved and I was sad. I loved being able to work with the women but at the same time I was frustrated in the attendance at events and the need to keep doing things the way they had always been done. I pray for the new Presidency and I hope that there will be more opportunities to socialize with each other and break the barrier of the clicks. The activities committee has something planned for next month and I am looking forward to that. It is a night of heirloom cooking and the New Family Search program. That should be FUN. You know me, my passion is genealogy! I look forward to the excitement of the night and am praying that many people will come. It is so important to work on our genealogy and to take our ancestors to the temple. We must get our work finished here, I truly believe that we are living in the last days.

No comments: