I have read all the way through Sunday's lesson on Revelation and the Living Prophet. I did learn some things. I did not know the story about the stone before. I love the way the chapter is written and the topic was reinforced to my spirit. I think I need to take the time each week to actually study the lesson and not just read through it. I was excited at the things The Spirit brought to my mind while I was reading and pondering on the things being said. Far too often I have gone to church not even knowing the topic we were going to learn about and I have missed so much of the lesson that they did not have time for and I did not take the time to go back and reread it. I will try to do better from now on.
I was amazed at the line about the things being revealed to babes in the last days - I feel that my children know more than I do about the gospel, they have had a chance to go to Seminary and to YM/YW and to learn at such a young age and they have embarrassed the gospel and they live it. I have far too many faults and I pray that I am not holding them back from the blessings they deserve because of my lack of wisdom. I have stopped praying for more wisdom because when I do pray for that I find myself in another trial that I have to get through and I am tired. I need a break from the trials and I need a bit of a rest so I can gather my strength and be the warrior that I need to be in the last days.
Jeremy turns 32
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment