Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another Blessing

Heavenly Father is very mindful of us. We were shown that again yesterday. We had to replace the van because of a wreck and I prayed that we would be shown the correct one and it would be in our budget. We went to the first car dealership and Robert and Jack and Jennifer got out and started looking at the different types of vans and talking to the salesman. I was on the phone with Robert's great aunt who was sick. Her Grandson works there. When I walked over to where they all were I asked if Robert had asked for him and the salesman went and got Brent. Jennifer told me she wanted the black one. They showed me in a different van how the middle seats swivel and the we looked at the black van where they did not. Brent arrived and we started talking about this van and it had everything we wanted in a van and more. We went inside and he did everything he could to get it close to the same payments we were currently paying. We were able to get the van at a good interest rate and then able to drive away with it. We did not even have to look at other vans. As soon as I started looking at the van I KNEW it was the one we were suppose to get. We were led there by Heavenly Father. There is no doubt in my mind that He knew what we needed and even gave us a few extra things. It was truly a miracle.

No comments: