Our Stake has challenged us to read the Book of Mormon before the next Stake Conference in June - Conference to Conference. Jack and I have taken that challenge and we are reading after the girls leave for Seminary and before we leave for work. So far, so good. We are on schedule (ok, we just got the challenge three days ago but we are off to a good start!)This time I am taking a different approach when I am reading because I am looking at this as my family history. Sure they are distant cousins but at some point our lines meet. I am reading a history lesson on my heritage so I am reading with that thought in mind and want to know what story Cousin Mormon is going to tell me next. Try it out, it is a really cool way to look at everything.
You can do the same thing with the Old and New Testaments. Read the Bible as if it were an older relative telling you stories about your family.
Jeremy turns 32
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment