Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blessings For Christmas

Heavenly Father knows what we need and blesses us when we do what we are suppose to do. We have ice today and our office is closed. I was all dressed and ready to leave when I got the call but I thank my Heavenly Father because I really did need today to get ready for our trip and get the house ready for company. We leave tomorrow at noon and arrive home Sunday morning sometime. We will go to church and then Sunday evening the Linda Deaton family will have Christmas at our house. Then on Monday we have an open house for people to come over and see Jeremy and Lora and Bailey. We also are getting our family pictures taken on Monday so it will be a busy time with lots of company here. The girls are trying to get their schoolwork finished up and Jack has to sort out his room and find a place for all his college stuff, it will be a busy day! Why am I posting all this in my church journal instead of my regular one? I believe that Heavenly Father is blessing us today. We have the ice today instead of our traveling day tomorrow. We have the ice today so I can stay home and work. We have the ice today so I can spend some time with Robert and the kids and we can enjoy being a family. We are truly blessed! I can spend more time in the scriptures today getting ready for this wonderful season instead of being rushed to get everything done. We are so blessed. I love you all and Merry Christmas to you all, keep Christ as your center and all will go well.

No comments: