Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chapters 5 through 7

I smile every time I think about the fact we shouted for joy to come to earth. To know that I wanted to come here and experience all this. Did I really know how hard this was going to be and still I was so excited for it that I shouted for joy? I know that Heavenly Father loves me and has put people in my life to make things easier. I also know that there are many times things are easier to give me a bit of a rest from the hard times for it is the hard times that make us grow stronger. I love the fact that Christ himself created the earth for us to live on and it pains me to see mankind not take care of it the way it should be. I envy the relationship that Adam and Eve had. They stuck together and experienced the fall so that we all might return to Heavenly Father. They were sent the Holy Ghost to comfort them and to witness to them about our Father and that Jesus is our savior. He helps us know the truth without seeing it ourselves. It is a great comfort to have the Holy Ghost in my life. There are many times I can feel his presence and know I am on the correct track or know I am wrong and to correct it right away. I have been warned of danger and I have been comforted in times of sorrow. I am truly blessed to be a member of this church and know the truths of these things.

No comments: