When times are hard it is so important to continue to go to our Father in Heaven and let him know how we feel. We are to pray without ceasing and that means everyday no matter how we feel. I have found that when times are difficult I tend to not pray as much but I am working on this. This morning I learn a valuable lesson when I was telling one of my children that we, as a family, have to stop trying to do everything ourselves and start asking for help. It is snow and ice outside and my daughter went off the road and could not get the car to move. I was already at work and could not get there to help her. I said I would call a neighbor but she didn't want me to bother them. I gave her a lecture about how we need to start letting others help us and it was ok to ask for help sometimes. That is when I realized that I have been praying for others and their needs but have neglected to ask for help for our needs. I have tried to do it all alone and that is not good. I hope I can be more honest with my Father in Heaven and let him know about all my trials as well as the good things.
No comments:
Post a Comment