Sunday, March 29, 2009

If everyone knew what I knew

Sometimes I get sad because I know that not everyone knows what I know. God sent His Son into the world to die for me. That is the greatest gift, the eternal life I now have because He did that for me. How do I get people to understand that? I talk to people about it but they just don't get it. I know that no one can convert anyone, that it is the Holy Spirit that helps them see the truth and that they must make the decision on their own. We can not force them to see the truth, that is what Satan wanted but that is not how it is suppose to be so I have to do my part by praying and talking and teaching and then maybe they will see. I believe the unbelievable. I know that God lives and that He love me and someday He will say to me "Well Done Thy Good and Faithful Servant". I look forward to that day but until then, I must teach and serve!

No comments: